Scobie McIntosh specialise in supply, installation and maintenance of coffee machine systems
Whether it is out in the field or within our technical facility, the attention to detail given when repairing equipment is of prime importance to us. Our capabilities cover a broad range of manufacturers, equipment types and specialist areas such as high pressure systems and specific espresso equipment.
Maintenance Contracts: With a Scobie McIntosh fully comprehensive maintenance contract we can keep your most precious assets in tip top condition. Solutions provided include water filter exchange, preventative maintenance, reactive response and boiler inspections certified by leading insurance companies to ensure you comply with the PSSR.
Why Scobie McIntosh?
- We supply, deliver and install specialist commercial coffee equipment
- We provide a full range of products, including Espresso Machines, Bean to Cup, Bulk Brewer Systems, POD Machines, Grinders and Table Top
- All manufacturers carry out bespoke training, which ensures that all Scobie McIntosh Engineers are trained to the highest standard and constantly updated with changes in technology.
- All engineers are all trained on the equipment they work with, as well as Basic Food Hygiene, Barista and Customer Handling Skills.
- Our professional in-house refurbishment can provide you with a machine, with a realistic expectation of additional 3 years life.
“At Procaffé, we looked to complement our offering with a UK based Coffee Service and Maintenance Company, which would give us the confidence to relax, knowing our customers are in good hands! Scobie McIntosh is the perfect partner for us. We supply the machines and coffee to all the Harrods restaurants and Coffee Hall and we need to know the servicing is high class, reliable and professional”
Marcel Ottoy, UK Country Sales Manager, Procaffé, www.procaffe.it